If you are a Samsung user and want in your mobile then today they are going to teach you how to set app lock in samsung mobile and how to lo...
Learn how to set up AppLock on Samsung Smartphone in full steps here
Nowadays smartphone has become an essential gadget for everyone. For this reason almost every person has a smartphone. However, for privacy and security, people have to take a little care. Apart from this, today you can put a lock on every app in the smartphone. So today we will tell you how to set app lock in Samsung phone.
How to Lock App on Samsung Smartphone ?
Samsung currently uses the Android mobile operating system to run its devices. All the company's devices are powered by Google's Android OS. However, Samsung uses its own custom One UI skin that adds the company's own set of customizations and themes to the device. Also, in Samsung smartphones, you can also put a lock on the apps.
There are tons of apps that you can download on Samsung smartphones from the Google Play Store or Samsung App Store. By locking apps you can keep your privacy. But setting lock for home screen or device is a very simple process and doesn't require downloading any other app.
Follow these steps to install AppLock on Samsung smartphone:
If you also use Samsung's smartphone and want to lock apps in it, then follow the complete process we have told below for this.
- STEP 1: First of all go to Samsung App Store on your phone and download the S Secure app.
- STEP 2: Once the app is downloaded, complete the installation process.
- STEP 3: Now go to the Settings menu of your Samsung smartphone.
- STEP 4: Here you will see the option of "Advanced features", click on it.
- STEP 5: After doing this, now find the option of "Lock and Mask".
- STEP 6: After this, now you have to toggle on the "Lock" option.
- STEP 7: Then select your apps like PIN, Password, or Pattern.
- STEP 8: Once you have set the lock type, you will see three options including 'App Lock Type', 'Locked Apps' and 'Masked Apps'. Click on the 'Locked apps' option and select the apps you want to lock.